Part Time Sales Associates:
Sales Associates are responsible for being a Levi’s® Stylist by implementing a variety of functions and procedures relating to customer service, sales, merchandising, and store operations.
• Show a thorough understanding of Levi Strauss & Company’s history and heritage.
• Demonstrate excellent product knowledge.
• Provide exceptional customer service to every Levi’s® Store customer using The 3C’s of Success: Connect, Consult & Close.
• Meet or exceed established store and individual sales and performance goals daily.
• Comply with Levi’s® Stores cash handling guidelines.
• Comply with store security, safety, and loss prevention programs.
• Assist stock associates with replenishment and security tagging of merchandise on the selling floor as needed.
• Assist in pricing of merchandise as needed.
• Assist in physical inventory and cycle counts.
• Assist in maintaining store appearance in accordance with Levi’s® Stores visual presentation standards and general housekeeping procedures.
-Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, including evening and weekend shifts
-Ability to lift up to 40 pounds, as well as constant standing, walking, squatting, and bending.
This position contributes to Levi's® success by assisting management in executing store operations during scheduled shifts.
We are looking for a Supervisor who will bring innovation, creativity and enthusiasm to our team. It is important to us this person has the energy and desire to help bring our fashion to the future while maintaining the integrity of our brand’s past.
- Meet or exceed established store sales and performance goals daily
- Model sales performance for retail associates
- Coach employees, ensuring that all associates are fully trained on product knowledge
- Reconcile daily cash receipts and make bank deposits
- Open and close the store
- Manage inventory