Settlers Green at a Glance
- 70 tax-free outlets and retail stores at Settlers Green & Settlers Crossing
- 9 eateries including 3 local sit-down restaurants serving lunch and dinner
- Convenient, walkable shopping and dining
- Dozens of nearby accommodations including top national brands
- Public art, gardens and special events to enhance the shopping experience
- Minutes from the White Mountain National Forest and famous sightseeing including the Kancamagus Highway and Mt. Washington Auto Road.
Group Tour Services & Amenities
- Complimentary Coupon Books with 35+ store offers
- Convenient Curbside Drop-Offs
- RV parking and bus parking
- Tourist Information available at Customer Service (C13)
- Meet & Greet Services (limited availability, reservation required)
- Free WiFi
- Free stroller and wheelchair rentals
- Mother’s Nursing Room
Please complete the Group Tour Form below and a member of our team will be alerted about your planned trip and connect with you directly via e-mail with further information.
We offer three drop zones for easy access for your bus tour driver with ample nearby parking. Review the drop zone map in our Group Tour Profile Sheet prior to making a selection below.
Additionally, our team member can also help assist setting you up with one of our on-site eateries for a group meal during your visit.