Store Directory

Shop more than 80 national brand name outlets, retail stores and restaurants at Settlers Green, Settlers Crossing and Settlers Corner.

< Back to all Stores

Wilsons-Leather.jpg

Wilsons Leather Outlet

Military discountTeacher discountStudent discountDog Friendly
Telephone: 603-356-5503
Location: Outlet Village
Map: B14

Leather outerwear, accessories and apparel for men, women and children.


Wilsons Leather Designer Brand Sale! Up to 80% Off

Valid: 3/21/19 - 3/27/19

Offer: Up to 80% Off Comparable Value, Entire Store! Plus, Last Chance Designer Clearance Extra 20% Off for a limited time only.

*Select Styles Only. Prices and offer may vary by store. Some exclusions apply, offer subject to change. See Store for details.


Hours

Sunday, December 30 - Sunday, March 31, 2019
Monday - Thursday: 10:00am - 6:00pm
Friday & Saturday: 10:00am - 8:00pm
Sunday: 10:00am - 6:00pm

Presidents Week (Monday, February 18 - Thursday, February 21, 2019)
10:00am - 8:00pm

July 4th Independence Day
9:00am - 6:00pm

Labor Day (Monday, September 2, 2019)
9:00am - 6:00pm