What to expect on your visit
Effective April 16, 2021, the State of New Hampshire does not have an active mask mandate in effect. What does this mean?
- Mask policies are set by individual retailers, restaurants, salons, and spas.
- Settlers Green is an open-air shopping center. If you are able to maintain a distance of six feet from other parties, you do not need to wear a mask when walking around the outdoor common area.
- Masks are required in all public restrooms on our property as well as at our Customer Service Office.
It has been a long road for all of us. Please be respectful of all parties and be ready to wear a mask when asked. Let's keep on protecting our Valley!
Here's what to expect when you visit a retailer:
- The State allows retailers to be open at 100% capacity, however, every store has an individual policy posted at its doors or regulated by a greeter upon entering the store. Please be patient in the event a queue must form outside of the store and follow the 6-foot social distance guidelines.
- Some stores have hours that may differ than the posted Mall Hours. Click here for a full listing of stores and services, and their specific hours.
- Some stores have temporarily closed their dressing rooms. We recommend asking an associate for information when you enter a store.
- Some stores have adjusted their return policies. We recommend asking an associate for information when you enter a store.
- A listing of all store phone numbers can be found here.
Here's what to expect when you visit an on-site eatery:
- The State allows restaurants and eateries to be open at 100% capacity, but all parties must maintain 3-feet distance between tables. Every restaurant/eatery has an individual policy posted at its doors, however.
- FIRE by Wicked Fresh and Black Cap Grille currently have heated outdoor dining available. Barley & Salt has a patio that is open seasonally and all of our cafes have outdoor cafe seating available.
- Click here for a full listing of restaurants and eateries along with phone numbers for each establishment.
Here's what to expect when you visit a salon or spa:
- The State allows spas and salons are open at 100% capacity, however, an individual policy may be posted by the business.
- Waiting rooms at spas and salons are now open, but again, an individual policy may be posted by the business.
The mall shopping hours are as follows:
Select stores may have hours that vary from the mall hours. For a full store-by-store listing of hours, go here
The Customer Service Office is open and a mask is required upon entry.
- Customer Service is currently open Mon-Sat, 10-3 and closed on Sundays. It is self-service M-F and staffed on Saturdays.
- For contactless convenience, we have maps, coupon books and other literature available to download over our free WiFi here. Printed literature will be available if preferred.
- Lost & Found: Lost items can be reported by phone, call 603-356-7031 x100. Found items may be left at a dropbox in the Customer Service Office.
- Manual wheelchair and stroller rentals are available and available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Gift cards can be purchased online here or during Customer Service Office hours.
For Your Safety
Settlers Green has the following safety guidelines in place:
- Increased cleaning and disinfecting of common areas including bathrooms and seating areas.
- Cleaning logs placed at entrances of all bathrooms for customer satisfaction.
- Social distancing practices are encouraged. Markers are placed in common areas as reminders.
- Sanitizer stations are available in all common areas.
- Stores may have to limit the amount of customers in store at a given time. This is for your safety.
- Many stores continue to offer curbside pickup.
- Certain areas and amenities may be closed or unavailable for the time being. This includes stroller and wheelchairs rentals.
Travel & Tourism
NH Government Information