What to expect on your visit
The State of New Hampshire has issued a mask mandate, in effect November 20, 2020, through January 15, 2021. Please understand that there remains a State of Emergency in New Hampshire and there is currently at an Emergency Order in place with travel restrictions and policies. Please review here
before visiting us from out-of-state.
Here's what to expect when you visit a retailer:
- The State of New Hampshire has issued a mask mandate, in effect November 20, 2020, through March 26, 2021.
- Stores are open at half their regular capacity. Please be patient in the event a queue must form outside of the store and follow the 6-foot social distance guidelines.
- Some stores have hours that may differ than the Mall Hours. Click here for a full listing of stores and services, and their specific hours.
- Some stores have temporarily closed their dressing rooms. We recommend asking an associate for information when you enter a store.
- Some stores have adjusted their return policies. We recommend asking an associate for information when you enter a store.
Here's what to expect when you visit an on-site eatery:
- The State of New Hampshire has issued a mask mandate, in effect November 20, 2020, through January 15, 2021.
- Restaurants are open at 100% capacity, but all parties must maintain 6-feet distance between tables.
- Covered patio dining is available at all of our restaurants. FIRE by Wicked Fresh and Black Cap Grille have heated outdoor dining that will remain open through the holiday season.
- We also have several cafes and eateries with outdoor seating available as well.
- Picnic tables and seating areas are located around the shopping center if you opt to do takeout or picnic lunch.
- Click here for a full listing of restaurants and eateries.
The mall shopping hours are as follows. Please note, that select stores are still doing temporary hours. For a full listing of hours by store, go here
The Customer Service Office will be open, self-service, for limited hours.
- All gift cards must be purchased online only. Gift cards are then mailed. If you cannot complete an online order, call our Customer Service Office for assistance, 603-356-7031 x100.
- For contactless convenience, we have maps, coupon books and other literature available to download over our free WiFi here. Printed literature will be available if preferred.
- Lost & Found: Lost items must be reported by phone, call 603-356-7031 x100. Found items may be left at a dropbox during Customer Service Office hours only.
- Wheelchair and stroller rentals are temporarily unavailable. We apologize for the inconvenience.
For Your Safety
Settlers Green has the following safety guidelines in place:
- Increased cleaning and disinfecting of common areas including bathrooms and seating areas.
- Cleaning logs placed at entrances of all bathrooms for customer satisfaction.
- Social distancing practices are encouraged. Markers are placed in common areas as reminders.
- Sanitizer stations are available in all common areas.
- Stores may have to limit the amount of customers in store at a given time. This is for your safety.
- Many stores continue to offer curbside pickup.
- Certain areas and amenities may be closed or unavailable for the time being. This includes stroller and wheelchairs rentals. See the Customer Service section below for more information.
Bring Your Mask
The State of New Hampshire has issued a mask mandate, in effect November 20, 2020, through January 15, 2021.
Need a mask? You can purchase one at Banana Republic, Gap Outlet, Old Navy, REI Co-Op, Claire's Accessories, The SoakingPot, Hanesbrands/Champion Outlet, Maidenform, Crocs, Coach, Percy Paws, Kate Spade, and Kitchen Store Outlet.*
*List subject to change.
Travel & Tourism
NH Government Information