We Missed You.
New Hampshire is open to out-of-state travelers. Please understand that there remains a State of Emergency in New Hampshire. Those who are planning to visit, regardless of where they are coming from, are asked to self-quarantine for 14 days. The State along with NH Travel & Tourism
recommends local travel only. Anyone with travel plans should follow the latest guidance
from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the US Travel Association. Those most at risk of infection, including older adults and those with underlying health conditions, are encouraged to stay home when possible to avoid contracting the virus.
Here's what to expect when you visit a retailer:
- All customers are encouraged to wear a mask. Some stores may require customers to wear a mask. Your cooperation is appreciated.
- All store associates are required to wear a mask.
- A retailer will be able to allow half its regular capacity in store at all times. Please be patient in the event a queue must form outside of the store and follow the 6-foot social distance guidelines.
- Some stores have temporarily closed their dressing rooms. We recommend asking an associate for information when you enter a store.
- Some stores have adjusted their return policies. We recommend asking an associate for information when you enter a store.
- Click here for a full listing of stores and services, and their specific hours.
Here's what to expect when you visit an on-site eatery:
- All patrons are encouraged to wear a mask, for areas including reception and bathrooms. Some eateries may require customers to wear a mask. Your cooperation is appreciated.
- All staff members are required to wear a mask.
- Limited indoor dining is available.
- Covered patio dining is available at all of our retaurants.
- We also have several cafes and eateries with outdoor seating available as well.
- Picnic tables and seating areas are located around the shopping center if you opt to do takeout or picnic lunch.
- Advanced reservations may be required at restaurants.
- Click here for a full listing of restaurants and eateries.
The mall shopping hours are as follows. Please note, that select stores are still doing temporary hours. For a full listing of hours by store, go here
Labor Day: 10:00am-6:00pm
For Your Safety
Settlers Green has the following safety guidelines in place:
- Increased cleaning and disinfecting of common areas including bathrooms and seating areas.
- Cleaning logs placed at entrances of all bathrooms for customer satisfaction.
- Social distancing practices are encouraged. Markers are placed in common areas as reminders.
- Sanitizer stations are available in all common areas.
- Stores may have to limit the amount of customers in store at a given time. This is for your safety.
- Many stores continue to offer curbside pickup.
- Certain areas and amenities may be closed or unavailable for the time being. This includes stroller and wheelchairs rentals. See the Customer Service section below for more information.
Bring Your Mask
Most stores require you to wear a mask upon entry, so be sure to pack it for your shopping trip!
Need a mask? You can purchase one at Banana Republic, REI Co-Op, Claire's Accessories, The SoakingPot, Hanesbrands/Champion Outlet and Maidenform*. Our Customer Service Office is also selling locally made face masks made by Carol Hanson Art. Masks are $10 and 20% of the proceeds go to Jen's Friend Cancer Foundation.
*List subject to change.
Settlers Green is hosting limited events that comply with all safety guidelines presented by the state. All of our events take place outdoors and involve zero contact with shoppers. Activities are spread throughout the shopping center to avoid crowding. Safe distancing is taken into consideration along with access to hand sanitizer and washrooms. We encourage event-goers to wear a mask when in close proximity to other parties and practice social distancing while enjoying our events.
Curbside Pick Up
See what stores are currently offering curbside pickup here
Tuesdays have always been Senior Discount Day at Settlers Green. Now we are reserving the first hour of shopping each Tuesday to support our seniors. Shoppers age 55-plus are encouraged to shop early for a comforting experience. Senior discounts
are available all day, too.
The Customer Service Office will be open, self-service, for limited hours.
- Open, 11am-3pm daily.
- For contactless convenience, we have maps, coupon books and other literature available to download over our free WiFi here. Printed literature will be available if preferred.
- Lost & Found: Lost items must be reported by phone, call 603-356-7031 x100. Found items may be left at a dropbox during Customer Service Office hours only.
- Gift cards must be purchased online only.
- Wheelchair and stroller rentals are temporarily unavailable. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Travel & Tourism
NH Government Information