We Missed You.
The governor of the State of New Hampshire has announced the reopening plans for the state. We are very excited to welcome you back. Not all retailers and restaurants will be open on the dates designated below. Spas and nail salons currently do not have a reopen plan or date available in New Hampshire.
Please understand that there remains a Stay At Home Order in the State of New Hampshire through May 31. The State along with NH Travel & Tourism
recommends local travel only.
See who is reopen here.
As of May 11 - Retailers are allowed to reopen, under the following conditions:
- All customers are encouraged to wear a mask. Some stores may require customers to wear a mask. Your cooperation is appreciated.
- All associates are required to wear a mask.
- A retailer will be able to allow half its regular capacity in store at all times. Please be patient in the event a queue must form outside of the store and follow the 6-foot social distance guidelines.
As of May 18 - Restaurants are allowed to reopen, under the following conditions:
- All patrons are encouraged to wear a mask, for areas including reception and bathrooms. Some eateries may require customers to wear a mask. Your cooperation is appreciated.
- All staff required to wear a mask.
- Patio/outdoor dining only. No inside seating available.
- Advanced reservations are required.
- To-go and curbside delivery may be available at select restaurants and eateries.
Open Reduced Shopping Hours
The stores at Settlers Green are open the following hours until futher notice. Select stores may have modified hours, see the specific store you plan to shop here
Memorial Day Monday: 11:00am-6:00pm
For Your Safety
All employees will follow all safety requirements outlined by the State of New Hampshire at all times.
- Regular disinfecting of common areas including bathrooms and seating areas. Cleaning logs placed at entrances of all bathrooms for customer satisfaction.
- Social distancing practices are encouraged. Higher traffic areas may be marked as one way zones.
- Sanitizer stations are available in the common areas.
- Stores may have to limit the amount of customers in store at a given time. This is for your safety.
- Many stores and restaurants are offering curbside pickup. See a listing here.
- Certain areas and amenities may be closed or unavailable for the time being.
Curbside Pick Up
See what stores are currently offering curbside pickup here
The Customer Service Office will be open, self-service, for limited hours.
- Open, 11am-3pm daily.
- For contactless convenience, we have maps, coupon books and other literature available to download over our free WiFi here. Printed literature will be available if preferred.
- Lost & Found: Lost items must be reported by phone, call 603-356-7031 x100. Found items may be left at a dropbox during Customer Service Office hours only.
- Gift cards must be purchased online only.
- Wheelchair and stroller rentals are temporarily unavailable. We apologize for the inconvenience.
NH Department of Health and Human Services NH.gov
Travel & Tourism